Fantasy
I imagine with my eyes wide open,
And even with my eyes shut,
I call it my own little world of fantasy.
You are not just the part of it my love,
You are the center of that world!
My existence looks better there,
Life seems the best there.
But then the bubble pops up and I realize,
That fantasy or not,
You are not just the center,
You are all of it,
You are my world!
And even with my eyes shut,
I call it my own little world of fantasy.
You are not just the part of it my love,
You are the center of that world!
My existence looks better there,
Life seems the best there.
But then the bubble pops up and I realize,
That fantasy or not,
You are not just the center,
You are all of it,
You are my world!
Comments
Post a Comment